홈페이지 방문을 환영합니다

DATE : 14-09-03 19:59
FAWA 19th Convention. Message from the President of the Republic of China
 NAME : admin
VIEW : 4,674  
Distinguished Participants, Ladies and Gentlemen: It gives me great pleasure to learn that the FAWA 50th Anniversary Celebration will be taking place in Taipei from September 23 to 26, 2010. Let me extend my warmest greetings sand heartfelt congratulations to all the participants and distinguished guests, especially those who have travelled from afar for this gathering. Since its establishments in 1959, the FAWA has been committed to safeguarding the welfare of women, and has provided an active platform for them to engage in global affairs. Affiliated organizations from the Republic of China have enthusiastically participated in its activities, and Taiwan has benefitted greatly from the generous support and friendship rendered by all the FAWAN sisters. I am very delighted that Taipei, which has served as the host to a number of FAWA conferences again is hosting the gathering this year. The theme of the event, “Envisioning the Future of Asia-Pacific Women,” carries immense significance as women are the bedrock of society and play a critical role in ensuring the quality of human life. Through this event, the FAWA brings together women from across the continents to have in-depth discussion on issues affecting women’s lives and their empowerment. It is my firm belief that the meeting will help to develop further cooperation among Asia-Pacific women, who will continue to exert a substantial influence on all spheres of our society and work towards a better life for the people of the Asia-Pacific region. You have my best wishes for the great success of the event and good health and happiness of all in attendance. 馬英九 Ma Ying-Jeou President of the Republic of China (Taiwan)

Contact Details

•  25, Hangang-daero
  • 21-Gil, Yongsan-Gu,
  • Seoul (140-880)
  •   www.kncw.or.kr
  •   9:00am - 6:00pm
  •   82-2-794-4560
  •   82-2-796-4995(fax)
  •   kncw@chol.com
Copyright © 2014 fawainternational.com. All Rights Reserved.